Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
... and been able to donate over 200 dollars to the charity we support Homes for our Troops

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Another great reason to buy one. Thanks for supporting our troops GruverC!

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent

GruverC

Reaction score
Sup dudes. So we got our first design back in stock and we're ready to take orders. Our new designs will be coming up next week. Thanks everyone for your support, we really appreciate it. Cheers!

GruverD

Reaction score
Happy 4th Everyone.

I am the other half of GRUVER concepts - I wanted to share some exciting news about a HUGE sale that we are having! We are calling it our 4's Sale.

Starting tomorrow on July 4th and running for 4 days, our entire store stock on hand (excludes custom design orders) is up to 40% off. Even more with every order you will receive on entry into a drawing for a custom designed Got Root or Google Limited Door!

Stock is truly limited to what is on hand, and some designs already have a more limited stock then others - hurry to ensure best selection!

Some of you may also be aware of this, but we are dedicated to giving back to our "community" at large. We currently donate percentage of all net-sales for Homes for our Troops and a new small business on Kiva each quarter. With this sale is no exception and will be continuing to support these two wonderful organizations!

We thank you for your support! We are excited to be working on new product releases and designs to make your phone your own!

jseah

Reaction score
When are you going to start doing Galaxy SIII backs?

A couple of ideas for designs.......

I would love a Doctor Who one, something like the Tardis flying through the swirling time vortex. And my daughter loves everything Hello Kitty, unfortunately the only "cute" (as she puts it) cases is only available for iPhones.

(Granted my ideas could have some copyright issues)

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

I would love a Doctor Who one, something like the Tardis flying through the swirling time vortex. And my daughter loves everything Hello Kitty, unfortunately the only "cute" (as she puts it) cases is only available for iPhones.

They do custom designs. Contact them via their website. We will also have a little surprise for everyone soon so stay tuned to Gruver Concepts and DF's :)

GruverC

Reaction score
jseah said:

Support for SGS3's is coming. When we have them I will post here letting everyone know. We now support Sprint for the Galaxy Nexus as well. Any custom ideas you may have, you can email us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks so much!