1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Largest extended battery I can get for the Droid 3, and still find a case or skin.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Maried7, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Maried7

Maried7 New Member

I have looked and looked and cannot find any cases or covers or skins to protect my Droid 3 with an extended battery. If anyone of you have an extended battery with a fitting protective case, please let me know what battery and case you have. I don't mind it being bulky, since I just carry it in my purse, but I do want it covered, as I have a toddler.
    THanks,
    Marie
  2. cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05 New Member

I don't think they make them. Unfortunately accessories for the D3 are limited.
  3. doogald

doogald Member

The "holster" case that Verizon (used to) sell fits with the standard Moto extended battery and extended battery back.

Here it is on Amazon: Amazon.com: Motorola Droid 3 Shell Holster Combo with Stand - Verizon Original MOTDRD3HOC: Cell Phones & Accessories
  4. pistacio

pistacio New Member

I recently won the ^ above^ case in an EBay auction with a car and home dock for $20!

I have the OEM Motorola extended battery, the case fits well. The only problem is the multimedia home dock doesn't play nice with the case on the phone ( yes, i removed the plastic insert on the dock). No problems with the car dock though.
Search tags for this page
cases for droid 3
cases for droid 3 with extended battery
does verizon sell extended droid3 batteries

droid 3 extended battery

droid 3 extended battery case

droid 3 largest battery
droid x case extended battery
droid x extevded battery case
extended battery for droid 3
how long should extended battery for droid 3 last
largest battery for droid x2