Largest Battery capacity w/o replacing back battery door?

harpua19

Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased the 1750 mah online, but I think the battery has a short in it, as it turns off at unexpected times, forcing me to pull the battery to even turn the power on again. I was hoping for some extended time without recharging got this battery and it has not lived up to it's expectations. I am returning it, and was wondering if there are any battery's for the Incredible that some of you may have used. I do not want to replace the back door and have a larger phone. Thanks

tktouch12

Reaction score
the seidio extended slim is the same size and has more capacity, but i dont have it so i dont know how much it helps

OP
H

harpua19

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the one that went bad on me. It is the Seidio 1750mAh,

OP
H

harpua19

Reaction score
Well, after coming across this, I do not know what to think. http://batteryboss.org/
Any help would be appreciated.
(I also noticed there is a 1800 mAh available, by Mugan)

What do you use? Have you noticed anything? I thought the 1750 mAh seemed a tiny bit better then the stock 1300 mAh

bradlustig

Reaction score
-[R0GU3_DR01D]-;779087 said:
I only charge my DInc once every 2 days. Direct your attention please.

I know it's off subject but it's just too good not to mention.

Zack Morris called and he wants his phone back. Hehe. I can see going that route, but that messes up the lines too much for me. If I were going to get one that was a little thicker, I'd want it pretty much flush with the camera lens.

markymark

Reaction score
I have a Seidio 1750 and I can easily get 1 1/2 - 2 days between charges.

mikeymop

Reaction score
Seido 1750 is the most popular, they have a mugen power 1800 but I cant find any reviews on it

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I have had a lot of Seidio batteries and they have always performed very well.
I'm sure you could return it and get another with some confidence it will work.
Good luck.

Reaction score
I have to 1500 replacement batteries and just walk around with one in the phone one I'm my pocket and one on the charger the batteries are small enough that I don't really notice the one in my picket and it comes in handy

moopey

Reaction score
I was at best buy a couple days ago and they're selling 1750 replacement batteries for $50.00. I don't remember the brand though.

tktouch12

Reaction score
i have a verizon oem extended 2400 battery, but i want to use cases so i might get the seidio slim extended. is the seidio a huge step up from the stock oem battery? i use my phone a lot though and i dont want to have to recharge more than every 17 hours. (i do about 15-45 texts a day average, 15 minutes of calls, brightness at lowest 75% of the time and at highest 25% of the time, music player about 2 hours a day, web surfing about 45-60 minutes a day)

Last edited:

albrst

Reaction score
i have a verizon oem extended 2400 battery, but i want to use cases so i might get the seidio slim extended. is the seidio a huge step up from the stock oem battery? i use my phone a lot though and i dont want to have to recharge more than every 17 hours. (i do about 15-45 texts a day average, 15 minutes of calls, brightness at lowest 75% of the time and at highest 25% of the time, music player about 2 hours a day, web surfing about 45-60 minutes a day)

How often are you having to recharge with that battery using it that much?

tktouch12

Reaction score

How often are you having to recharge with that battery using it that much?

my bad. the phone comes tomorrow. but i bought this battery in advance. i'm wondering if the seidio 1700 would be enough to get me a day of that usage amount or if i'll need to stay with the 2400. i can let you guy know after using the 2400 for a while though