1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lapdock cables

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by Firemedic67, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Firemedic67

Firemedic67 New Member

Greetings.. I need help in locating a micro usb female to a micro usb male cable as well as a micro female hdmi cable to a micro hdmi male cable...any ideas? I recently was sent the droid razr maxx from verizon due to issues with my bionic..but I have the original lapdock for bionic.. razr wont fit in the cradle so I was going to go the cheap way and get cables to extend the outputs...any ideas.. Thanks
  2. kijutsu

kijutsu New Member

Amazon.com: Cable Adapter Set for Motorola Atrix 4G - Micro-HDMI (F) to Micro-HDMI (M) Cable and Micro-USB (F) to Micro-USB (M) Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories Ignore the Atrix 4g crap... suckers work great on lapdock 500 and otterbox'd razr.
Search tags for this page
cables from razr to lapdock
galaxey 4 lapdock adapter
lapdock 100 cable
lapdock 500 cable

lapdock cable

lapdock extension cables

micro hdmi extension cable

motorola extension cable lapdock