Lapdock and Netflix problems

duncan0553

Reaction score
:mad: Does anyone else have the same problem. I got the Bionic lapdock to use with the Maxx mainly to watch Netflix on a larger screen. Now I got it all hooked up and it says I don't have the right system requirements. It plays fine on the Maxx by itself but can't get past the main home page which lists the movies. Anyone know a way around this or what I need to download to get it to work.

I am using a un-rooted Maxx, I am not smart enough to mess around with the OS system just yet.

Krenzy

Reaction score
I have not had that problem at all, although I'm using a modified Bionic Lapdock. But everything plays great for me.

OP
duncan0553

duncan0553

Reaction score
What did you do to modify it. I can't get mine to play netflix on it. If I try to go through the phone app, it will start but as soon as I stop the movie it shuts my phone down.

Krenzy

Reaction score
The reason the website won't play is because the phone itself does not meet the requirements for viewing movies on the website; this is a reason why the app was created. Since the Lapdock lacks a hard drive of its own, as well as an operating system, it is victim to the phone's capabilities.