1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Language issues with Google.

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by bass_lover1, May 22, 2010.

1. bass_lover1

bass_lover1 New Member

Umm, why is google defaulting the language to Spanish? I don't speak, let a lone read Spanish, so why is this the default?

I'm using Maps to look up some places around downtown, and when I tap more info to bring up a google search on the place, it's in Spanish.

Where do I go to fix this, it's quite annoying. And now, it's not just the Internet app, I tried Skyfire and it does the same thing.
  2. kristain

kristain New Member

RE : Language issues with Google

Use Google AJAX Language API tool
    When creating a node translation, provide translation suggestions for all of the text inputs on the form. This would provide translators with a baseline translation that they would then just need to proof-read before publishing.
    Translation suggestions for other inputs, like the "Translate Interface" form provided by the locale module.
    Integrated suggestions for the l10n_client.
    Client-side translation for comments and other user-gen content.