1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Landscape view at home screen

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Jordie, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Jordie

Jordie New Member

Anybody noticed the landscape view works at home screen now without having the keyboard open? Mine use to be broken where I would have to open the keyboard to view it in landscape on my home screen. Now I can just turn the orientation of my screen and it'll be portrait or landscape.. Contacts is still broken though. :(
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Are you using a Home Replacement?

2.1 does not rotate the home screen....
  3. Hooblaim

Hooblaim New Member

Yea it isn't working for me, I literally have the keyboard slid out 24/7 but my browser is set to auto landscape mode.
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

The old landscape issue again eh? I'm with backnblack... you must have a home replacement installed... the stock Android OS does not rotate to landscape on the home screen without the keyboard open.
  5. fatasian

fatasian New Member

Haha.. homescreen thing is how I found this forum.. it worked for me for 48 hours and never since. Meh.. ya get used to it.