Land of Legend - Coming 2010 to Android/iPhone/iPad in HD!

Varking

Reaction score
Another 3D game by DVide Arts, it seems to be based off of their engine that they used in Crusade of Destiny, but heavily upgraded it. Obviously it is another 3D RPG and they posted two actual in game screenshots and I have to say the game simply looks stunning. I can not wait for this baby to launch.

thumb_landoflegend1.jpg

And...

thumb_landoflegend2.jpg

To view the pictures in their full glory visit:

DVide Arts Incorporated - Official Site

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
YOU ............. DESTROYED .... MY ..... SURPRISE .... :(. damned i forget to tell jopacus to keep the android version as a secret till the droidblog interview release. well. BAD VARKING ! BAD BAD VARKING ! :(.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to check with you first about posting game news. You can still post your blog though. This was just an informative thread that a game is coming out, it really has no details about the game or anything.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol no i was just joking. you dont have to check with me :). was my mistake to dont tell jopacus to keep it as a secret. youve done all right. youre engagement is just great :). greets.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
lol got ya. It is hard to read the intent of somebodies post on forums most times so I wasn't sure if you were being serious or not. : )

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
either way, this game looks amazing!! morrowind-esque, as you stated in your interview mustang

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
To me the graphics look like a Human Paladin in World of Warcraft near one of the starter areas. I love it!

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
All I can say is wow after reading your blog interview. Multiplayer elements added for this game would = AMAZING!

sunnyday76

Reaction score
Now this is the type of droid rpg i've been waiting on. now bring me a good german style board game adaptation on a good mmorpg.