Lag

hookerdj

Reaction score
if your wiping all the time thats probably why your getting lag in the first place just download 5062 do not wipe and then reinstall the kernel then the theme and see how that works

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
so far i've updated and added a theme, at this point there's still a lag, although i like not wiping, everything is still there :) i just downloaded the bekit kernel, thought i'd try that to see if it works any better

side note...are the temp readings on setcpu accurate? i know before people were saying to get temp monitor app, but i see there's a temp reading on setcpu

hookerdj

Reaction score
go into rom manager and try a p3droid kernel start with the 1000mhz kernel first my phone hates bekit kernels i experience alot of lag and high temps with them

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
its funny, so far...(i know i just started running it)...the bekit kernel seems to be working better for me than the p3droid did. no lag since the install of the bekit. odd how they work, because on 5.0.5.7 p3droid worked perfect for me.

the only lag i'm receiving right now is when i first boot up my phone, which i suspect is expected. other than that its running awesome at the moment.

hookerdj

Reaction score
you will always have a little lag when you first run a new rom it should get faster

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
yah i do have setcpu, im runnin it at 1200 max right now, never ran it that high before. i usually keep it at 1000. just thought i'd try 1200 for a bit.

i spoke too soon about the lag, i noticed i get it after exiting out of my twitter app...now i'm wondering if it could be that app? might have to try a different one

hookerdj

Reaction score
yah i do have setcpu, im runnin it at 1200 max right now, never ran it that high before. i usually keep it at 1000. just thought i'd try 1200 for a bit.

i spoke too soon about the lag, i noticed i get it after exiting out of my twitter app...now i'm wondering if it could be that app? might have to try a different one
do you have msn msger or yahoo?

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
Ugh I'm done for the night...but still dealing with a bit of a lag

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk