Lag when switching screens?

JTDroid

Reaction score
recently i been noticing that when i go from lets say from the unlock screen to the home page, it does not switch instantly, instead it like fades out into the next screen or kind of seems like its lagging, is this normal and i havent realized it before? or no one else is having this issue?

broosewee

Reaction score
I think the fade is normal, doesn't feel laggy to me at all. Try killing some tasks with something like Advanced Task Killer Free, then see if it helps things along.

I know with 2.0.0, it did lag a bit, but things smoothed out a lot with 2.0.1. Also, a home replacement app (like Home++ ) does cause slight performance lag at times.

OP
J

JTDroid

Reaction score
yea, i do have the advance task killer because of my ocd lol, also i restored the fone to factory settings to see if it fixes it, everything runs fine and opens up quickly, maybe its just me who knows.

broosewee

Reaction score
yea, i do have the advance task killer because of my ocd lol, also i restored the fone to factory settings to see if it fixes it, everything runs fine and opens up quickly, maybe its just me who knows.

Haha, my wife is also ocd with the task killer. She would kill nothing just to kill something. :)

OP
J

JTDroid

Reaction score
lol yeah, everytime i restart the fone i kill everything, and stop the google talk, question, dunno if u use facebook, but when u try to refresh ur notifications do u get an error message?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Killing everything is just going to give you more headaches.. let the OS do it's job....