1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lag when switching screens?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by JTDroid, Jan 7, 2010.

1. JTDroid

JTDroid New Member

recently i been noticing that when i go from lets say from the unlock screen to the home page, it does not switch instantly, instead it like fades out into the next screen or kind of seems like its lagging, is this normal and i havent realized it before? or no one else is having this issue?
  2. broosewee

broosewee New Member

I think the fade is normal, doesn't feel laggy to me at all. Try killing some tasks with something like Advanced Task Killer Free, then see if it helps things along.

I know with 2.0.0, it did lag a bit, but things smoothed out a lot with 2.0.1. Also, a home replacement app (like Home++ ) does cause slight performance lag at times.
  3. JTDroid

JTDroid New Member

yea, i do have the advance task killer because of my ocd lol, also i restored the fone to factory settings to see if it fixes it, everything runs fine and opens up quickly, maybe its just me who knows.
  4. broosewee

broosewee New Member

Haha, my wife is also ocd with the task killer. She would kill nothing just to kill something. :)
  5. JTDroid

JTDroid New Member

lol yeah, everytime i restart the fone i kill everything, and stop the google talk, question, dunno if u use facebook, but when u try to refresh ur notifications do u get an error message?
  6. broosewee

broosewee New Member

Sorry man, I'm not big into facebook. I'm sure someone else could chime in.
  7. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Killing everything is just going to give you more headaches.. let the OS do it's job....