1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lag from screen dimming.

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by jigz23, Nov 22, 2012.

1. jigz23

jigz23 New Member

There an issue I've been noticing recently. When the screen returns to normal brightness from being dim, there is extreme lag. this also happens when it goes from full brightness to dim. Has anyone else noticed this issue and is there a solution? I was hoping that this wasn't an issue with my phone specifically.
  2. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

I have not noticed this, but I have mine on auto brightness all the time. Is it something that you get when you adjust the brightness yourself? Or is it happening when the screen dims right before it goes to sleep?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2
  3. jigz23

jigz23 New Member

It happens when then screen dims right before it goes to sleep.
  4. jigz23

jigz23 New Member

Bump please~ After JB ota i still seem to have this issue. Even tried Nova, so I don't think it's a UI issue.
Search tags for this page
droid razer maxx hd screen fading

droid razr hd lag

droid razr maxx camera dimming
lag when phone dims
razr hd screen dimming