Lag at start up!!

SoCalNation

Reaction score
I have noticed that when I reset or turn on my phone it takes a long time after the logo pops up and the clouds are on the screen for about 30 seconds. I erased all apps like Norton that could access the system and cause a lag.. no difference. I did a factory reset, same thing. I even have the fast boot on.. any ideas or anything it almost takes a minute to load up. When I got it 2 weeks ago it loaded so fast... Now its slower then my old MOTO Droid....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cpjr

Reaction score
Didnt you just post this in another thread?

OP
SoCalNation

SoCalNation

Reaction score
Ya, but I posted it under wrong topics..

leo67

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing... the first time I restarted the phone I was like WTF it locked up now I just have clouds, while deciding whether to do a pull or not, it went to black and came to life......whew!!

lettuce chief

Reaction score
Im havin random reboots and lag at startup. Only randomly rebooted twice tho

OP
SoCalNation

SoCalNation

Reaction score
I timed it and from the start of it booting from restarting it. 2m2s... That's NOT normal. It spent the first 30 going through the HTC logo white screen. Then from then was the thunderbolt screen which spent a total of 1m 32s on the cloud screen. The first time I tried it my battery was 47% then after the reset it was at 21% .

Keep in mind I did a factory reset yesterday to try and resolve the issue which it did nothing.

Phoenix111

Reaction score
I timed it and from the start of it booting from restarting it. 2m2s... That's NOT normal. It spent the first 30 going through the HTC logo white screen. Then from then was the thunderbolt screen which spent a total of 1m 32s on the cloud screen. The first time I tried it my battery was 47% then after the reset it was at 21% .

Keep in mind I did a factory reset yesterday to try and resolve the issue which it did nothing.

This is exactly what happens with mine when I have to reboot or when I turn on the phone. After the thunder sound effect, it will remain on the cloud screen forever. I also notice around a 10 to 15% battery drain at times just from restarting.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
SoCalNation

SoCalNation

Reaction score
I didn't have this issue before. If your on WiFi it should quick boot but it isn't now... My smart phone has become a lil slo.....w LOL