1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lack of polish language in 2.0.1 rom.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Krzysq, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Krzysq

Krzysq New Member

Hi there. I'm a proud owner of a new Motorola Milestone. The phone will arrive on monday, so i would like to ask a simple question. Is it possible to translate one of the existing lang packs found on the Milestone so it would have polish language? Is it difficult? I know, that at this time, there is no polish language found on any of the roms.
    So maybe, with a little help from you guys, I could try to create such a rom/lang pack containing full translation to polish. Please write is it difficult? Where can i find information about making something like this.
    And sorry for my english, I'm writing from... yes, Poland ;)
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Hope somebody can help you with this. I just wanted to let you know that there was nothing wrong with your English in your post.:) We have people who supposedly speak the language who couldn't have written it half as good as you did.

:welcome: to the forum. Please feel free to participate at anytime.
  3. Krzysq

Krzysq New Member

Thank you. I've been reading this forum for quite a while now. Found some really amazing stuff here :)
Search tags for this page

motorola milestone 2.01 rom