1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Labelert - Gmail custom LED colors

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by hotstyle765, Mar 31, 2010.

1. hotstyle765

hotstyle765 New Member

I got sick of checking my phone every time I received a new email. So I made an application to change the color of your phone's LED depending on what email has arrived. It's called Labelert.

It works with Gmails labels. You setup Labelert to correspond 5 colors to 5 different labels. (These labels can be anything you create or currently use) Once you have a label associated with a color, anytime Labelert sees a new email with that label applied it will flash the corresponding LED color.

You can also setup different alert sounds and vibration setting for each color/label.

Also if you are just interested in changing the default Gmail LED color Labelert does this too!

Check it out at Labelert.com

Or use the barcode scanner on your phone:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. hotstyle765

hotstyle765 New Member

Updates

New features and customizations available!

Information edited above.