kudos to rescue squad/Mike Hartman

Trionalaw

Reaction score
I know I am singing to the choir. However, I have to congratulate and give my utmost appreciation to the rescue squad, and in particular, Mike Hartman. I am a certifiable newbie to rooting a Droid. The rescue squad came to my aid after my feeble attempts to download Fyoyo. Somehow I was able to root my phone.

Mike, in particular, is nothing short of a saint. He has infinite patience, incredible knowledge and is warm and friendly to boot. This forum is lucky to have individuals like him ready to help anyone with a question. But more important, to go above and beyond to help people like me who are just learning how fascinating the Droid can be.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

[FONT=&quot]Jim Triona[/FONT]

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he would love this, but this is absolutely the WRONG section for this :p

I will get a mod to move it..

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
agree....not only is Mike a tremendous asset to DF's and the RS he is an incredible human being. We are all lucky to know him.

moved

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know I am singing to the choir. However, I have to congratulate and give my utmost appreciation to the rescue squad, and in particular, Mike Hartman. I am a certifiable newbie to rooting a Droid. The rescue squad came to my aid after my feeble attempts to download Fyoyo. Somehow I was able to root my phone.

Mike, in particular, is nothing short of a saint. He has infinite patience, incredible knowledge and is warm and friendly to boot. This forum is lucky to have individuals like him ready to help anyone with a question. But more important, to go above and beyond to help people like me who are just learning how fascinating the Droid can be.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

[FONT=&quot]Jim Triona[/FONT]

Congrats Mike and all the RS

I echo your sentiments, and to add, any questions I've had for Mike has always yeilded a speedy response and, if he didn't know the answer, put me in touch with someone that did

Kudos!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Mike is a valuable member on the team, you guys get to see what we see all the time.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
guys here have a great resource in the rescue squad.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Mods need something to do, so they have a race to close and move threads. Such a boring job. ;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok, IK give up. Where should I have posted this??

Do not worry about them. Just post, it gives them something to do lol. As long as its not offensive, political, religious, flaming, you are good especially since you were just trying to thank some one.

OP
T

Trionalaw

Reaction score
if you fly 747s I would like to talk to you about that! But that would be unfair. You have better things to do.

As far as offensive, I have specifically withheld my photograph. I have been told that if I would mount iton a small piece of plastic with a magnet so that it could fit on a refrigerator door it might make a great diet. And to those I always say “ let them eat cake. ”

The rescue squad is fantastic and Mike Hartman is truly a gentleman.

Thanks,

Jim