1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

KrazyKaigh in da house

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by krazykaigh, Aug 29, 2011.

1. krazykaigh

krazykaigh New Member

Greetings my fellow geeks and geekettes!!!

I am a brother from NYC who now lives in ABQ (that is Albuquerque - I assume NYC needs no intro) and I am a Cricketeer! (Cricketeer is the sole intellectual property of Kaigh aka KrazyKaigh, so if you think it, say it, read it, hear it or laugh at it, PAY ME! Amounts can be discussed later)

Anywho, I have been a computer freak since (and this dates me) 1979! So these handheld computers, that EVEN Star Trek designers couldn't fully imagine (I mean communicators were more like Nextel stuff! Not nearly a DROID (I hope you read that in the DROID voice, as it should be, ALWAYS!!!)) are the bees knees, baby!! And gettin' in their heads (DROID Heads, not bees Heads) is what I like to do!!!!

I have a Huawei on Cricket (how I became a Cricketeer - I just paid myself) and I have a Droid Pro - given to me by a convert: Droid to iPhone4 type! My co-worker, and elder gent wasn't with all the open-source that Android offers. And granted being older, dealing with open source stuff gets, well, old! So, he decided to join the controlled-collective, and got himself an iPhone. Despite how I say this, I think it was a good move. Elders on Open Source just doesn't work well.

So, I have a Moto Droid Pro and I am gonna get it to work on the Cricket net. How? I don't know. I am here to find out!!!!

Kaigh
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum
  3. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Beast intro. Interesting stuff. Welcome to tha forum!