1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kraken Case Issue Easily Accessing Status Bar

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by bancevic, Feb 18, 2011.

1. bancevic

bancevic New Member

hey all,

i recently ordered the droid x kraken case, and have been having issues accessing/dragging down the status menu since installing the case. i cleaned the inside of all dust etc, and that did not help at all. anyone else have this issue? im thinking of returning this case, and wanted to get some suggestions on another case for my droid x. any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. HayWire

HayWire New Member

I do as well, but it gets better after a day or so.. I think its just the screen protector. An issue I'll put up with as the case is awesome. I usually just re-swipe if it doesnt work the first time.
  3. Janet1025

Janet1025 New Member

After researching this case for several weeks, I knew this was going to be an issue so I researched the Apps and found the perfect one so that I would never have to swipe down! Its called HelloStatus Bar.. works perfectly. Here is a pic on my home page placed it on the bottom left to show it you but its actually one of the four icons on the bottom with a custom flower pic....

[​IMG]

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App