Kracken case with extended battery?

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Can it be done case I want the extended battery and I was wondering if it would fit?

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

ajb3985

Reaction score
If u buy the moto extended batt, then yes. The bigger batts like seidio n such wont fit

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
If u buy the moto extended batt, then yes. The bigger batts like seidio n such wont fit

Awesome I really want to buy the extended battery and I don't want to give up my kraken!

ajb3985

Reaction score
I hear ya. If u call trident and ask, they say no lol. But if def fits. Cant even notice the difference. Batt life is better tho. Its worth it

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yea I had to take the battery for off but it fits fine without it.

lockman

Reaction score
Hate to threadjack, but I'd never looked at the Kracken before. That thing is killer. I hadn't found a case I liked, and figured I'd settle for an Otterbox. I'm ordering a Kracken next payday.

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Hate to threadjack, but I'd never looked at the Kracken before. That thing is killer. I hadn't found a case I liked, and figured I'd settle for an Otterbox. I'm ordering a Kracken next payday.
They are great cases that's for sure you will like it. My problem is just finding something to put it on my belt.

phartwig

Reaction score
Agreed the belt clip they make sucks. Killer case. Clip not so much. I have several times nearly had it come off just if something brushes it. It doesn't hook to the belt like the otterbox one does. The otterbox clip is nice. The Trident case is nice. Wish there was a way to have the best of both companies.

HayWire

Reaction score
They are great cases that's for sure you will like it. My problem is just finding something to put it on my belt.

Looking for one as well, as its hard to get out of my front pockets with the case on..lol

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score

Looking for one as well, as its hard to get out of my front pockets with the case on..lol
Yea if this case is anything like the OB defender case then the silicone will eventually get "not so sticky" lol. Has anyone found a good alternative to the holster/stand sold by Trident?

HayWire

Reaction score
That holster, combined with the phone inside the kraken would probably get you stopped by tsa for holding a weapon, I've taken my x out of the kraken a few times and I'm amazed how much slimmer it is without the case, but I like the thickness the case adds. I'm probably getting the moto battery within the next week or so, I was going to go higer mah but I don't want to lose the kraken..

Release the kraken!