kooks cooking something in the kitchen....vote nao!!!!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Please do Brown! there is a single Brown theme out there!! hell I might even rock it for a day or 2!!!!

Dont know About Copyrigt laws Kook but I would luv to see a Nike or Jordan Theme. Red/Black or Carolina Blue/White:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:..Whatever you do, Please cook up something for Shadow rom. Its Insanely Perfect Thus Far on my droid. I wasnt too crazy about fusion cuz too close to purple..I thought it was blue

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi Look. I believe pink and brown would be off the chain.

Who's Look?

And yes....I am VERY much leaning towards Pink....

Taking a couple days off though....I'm a little tired. Been training for a race and my body/mind is worn down a bit.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Please do pink with a light background.. i am running jrummys pink life on limod (love it) but I would love to see a lighter pink with white! :)

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please do pink with a light background.. i am running jrummys pink life on limod (love it) but I would love to see a lighter pink with white! :)
I'm going to mess around with some colors tomorrow and see how good I can get it....I'll decide from there....thanks for hitting me up!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks like pink it is....Thanks to liquid for showing me a new trick....should have it done in a couple days....

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Oooo that sounds great! Do you think you could add the little pink droid guy for the app drawer handle? Its so awesome how his little arms flap up and down when you press on him!!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Show me an example

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Droidee

Reaction score
Lol. I meant kook. This dog gone spell check. I hope you're leaning toward pink and maybe smoked brown icons. Not too much right? Also, little pink android for app drawer or something really girly. But don't listen to me, I called you look. Sig will soon be sapphire 1.1.1.

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
URL="http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/65208-rom-lithium-mod-source-built-awesomeness-themes-galore.html"]http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/65208-rom-lithium-mod-source-built-awesomeness-themes-galore.html[/URL]

I'm sorry, I was so excited about a new pink theme.. I was not specific! In the link above, there will be a picture of the little guy under the pink life theme screenshots.

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
URL="http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/65208-rom-lithium-mod-source-built-awesomeness-themes-galore.html"]http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lithiummod/65208-rom-lithium-mod-source-built-awesomeness-themes-galore.html[/URL]

I'm sorry, I was so excited about a new pink theme.. I was not specific! In the link above, there will be a picture of the little guy under the pink life theme screenshots.

I'm pretty sure I can work something out ;)

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Wow thank you! I cant wait to see the finished product. If its anything like the rest of your themes, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow thank you! I cant wait to see the finished product. If its anything like the rest of your themes, I'm sure it'll be awesome!

I hope so...if you have any requests...get them to me now while I have everything taken apart.

:D