Know it's way too early for complaints, BUT..what would you CHANGE on the Droid?

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Actually maybe when I hold this little precious black baby in my hand.. I might realize that it's the most adorable thing thine eyes have seen..

Maybe....

lol

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually maybe when I hold this little precious black baby in my hand.. I might realize that it's the most adorable thing thine eyes have seen..

Maybe....

lol

i think you'll like it.. it has it's own "f you" attitude, tough to explain

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's dark, industrial, manly, and I agree that it looks like it doesn't give a S what you think ("f you" attitude) lol

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I physically held the Dummy at a VZW store yesterday. The online pictures DO NOT do it justice IMO.

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
It's dark, industrial, manly, and I agree that it looks like it doesn't give a S what you think ("f you" attitude) lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They should rename it Droidius Maximus! :lifting:
All hail MAXIMUS!!

As I mentioned before, the only thing I don't like is the underbite (a la chin)....but the iPhone is cute....if that's your thing.
:bling:

ryanm

Reaction score
I think it looks like the dpad was added last minute...otherwise I like the look. The gold accents wouldn't be my first choice but it's different so i like it.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well i have an LG voyager, so i'm quite used to a d-pad on my keyboard. I'm just hoping it doesn't feel cheaply made, the keyboard that is.

ryanm

Reaction score
Yeah I've had an lg since my first phone, and I've had all three V flip phones. Hopefully the Droids touch screen works longer than the month the Voyager's phone has lasted on literally 7 voyagers in less than two years.

ryanm

Reaction score
sorry to get so off topic the vx9800? that was a beast and a brick!

or your first cell phone?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Based on review, I wish some more time had been spent on getting the camera software right. Considering that we should have a fix in the form of a patch or OS update soon, I really can't complain.

As for the looks, I wasn't sure about it the first time I saw a picture. Within a few days, I had fallen in love with it. It looks masculine, sharp curves, and solid. iPhones sometimes look feminine and like a toy to me, so I really look forward to having my man phone!

DroidChopper1

Reaction score
Blacked out, or brushed metal buttons, along with a little more rounded off in the corners. Looks a little like a brick...

I'm still torn between the Droid and the Eris...

mike3611

Reaction score
MMS Options

The on thing I would change about the Droid are its mms capabilities. I had a crappy phone before the Droid and I was still able to send a clip of audio. The only way to send audio via text, is to record it yourself. I just don't understand why it's like this. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But I have looked for Apps and options throughout the phone. so hopefully on the Update on Dec. 11th they will change that but I did not see anything specific pertaining to audio mms.