Klipsch s4a Android headphones

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Just got them today and gave the iPhone carrying wife the s4i set that I had. FINALLY Android call/media control.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
how are they

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I love the sound and for $99 they are great. They are very bass-y, but I like that especially for rock and electronic music. The fit in the ear is amazing and they are very light weight. calls are clear and I don't have to worry about the bluetooth mess that is the Tbolt.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the sound and for $99 they are great. They are very bass-y, but I like that especially for rock and electronic music. The fit in the ear is amazing and they are very light weight. calls are clear and I don't have to worry about the bluetooth mess that is the Tbolt.

great I could use a new set since my "durable" set broke... how long is the wire?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
P

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Plenty long. I keep my phone in my pocket when i work out have have more than enough slack. The clip that comes with them is the best I have ever used, it has NOT slipped off my shirt once. I'm not talking about a collar or fabric edge. I bunch up my t-shirts in the middle of the chest and it holds very well. There is a free Android app that allows you to completely customize what the button does based on the settings.