KitKat is Finally Here... Leak is Being Posted...

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get an update since about 7pm EDT? Each time I try, it tells me that my software is up to date using both Kies and Verizon.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Has anyone been able to get an update since about 7pm EDT? Each time I try, it tells me that my software is up to date using both Kies and Verizon.

I was thinking maybe trying thru Odin with the link KA provided..I can give ya instructions for this method..

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was going to do that but my work computer won't let me download files larger than 1Gb. Though when I went back to my phone's software page, I got this.

View attachment 71019

Are they getting ready for an OTA?

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
I'm gonna post a [TOOL] method shortly with Odin and all the Modem/Radio's and how to flash them. Just waiting for that NC4 download to finish up.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The only Problem I am having is that my Visual Voice Mail is not working. That is not a big problem for me. My Foxfi and saving to my 64 GB SD card are working that is more important to me then anything to me.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
The only Problem I am having is that my Visual Voice Mail is not working. That is not a big problem for me. My Foxfi and saving to my 64 GB SD card are working that is more important to me then anything to me.

That has been the early reports.. VVM not responding properly for folks..

N3 tap

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
What did you do to "fix" it?

Before clicking on the Visual Voicemail icon go into your regular voicemail by holding down 1 set up your voicemail again after you complete it click on the Visual voicemail icon and subscribe. After that it is working.