Kingmax Flaunts World's First 64gb Micro SD

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
2u71vkx.png

It seems Kingmax is back and has brought along the worlds first 64GB MicroSDXC Card along

Lets hope to see Sandisk and others to follow suite with this micro technology and devices upping their card read capacity

Full Story engadget

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Surprised to see that it's also a class-6 and not a class-2 or 4, but won't be long until there's a class-10 released. It's quite incredible though that have that much storage space in such a small container :rockon:

moot

Reaction score
Are there any phones on Verizon that supports 64gig?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Wow and it's a class 6 at that, quite impressive. It's impossible for me to imagine how these micro SD's can contain such vast amounts of data. Unreal. :)

loki993

Reaction score
Wow and it's a class 6 at that, quite impressive. It's impossible for me to imagine how these micro SD's can contain such vast amounts of data. Unreal. :)

Its also kinda hard to imagine how much it will cost when it comes out lol.

Scott26

Reaction score
Sweet that should mean the 40 gb will be a lot cheaper for me! :D

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Nice! Funny, my first computer had a 6 gig hard drive! And at the time, my yahoo mail inbox had a 6mb max!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's nice to be able to put a boatload of music on and not worry about whittling anything down to fit on 16 or 32 gigs. Then you've got some additional storage to use like a USB stick for key files. That's the interesting thing to me - backing up my computer and key files on something that is always with me as it (eventually) is cheaper than other alternatives.