Kingdom Rush Is Now Free On The Play Store.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Before reading further just know that fantasy defense games are life changingly addictive! In fact just don't even read any further if you are not already addicted to one. I thought Clash Of Clans was for uber geeks. I even laughed at a few coworkers who play it. Then one of them spoke up and told me I was no longer allowed to laugh if I had never played it. He told me to feel free to laugh and poke fun if I tried it and wasn't hooked. Needless to say I was hooked.

Kingdom Rush is not COCs but it is a defense game. In this game you will defend your kingdom against attacking forces. COC includes offensive attacks while Kingdom Rush is all about defending your own base.

GAME FEATURES:

★ Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
★ Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
★ 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
★ Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
★ Over 50 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
★ 9 Heroes: Choose your champion to lead your troops to victory!
★ Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
★ Hours of gameplay with over 60 achievements
★ Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
★ High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
★ In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
★ Optimized for Android Phones and Tablets!

Via Play Store