Kindle

Dadeo

Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer books I buy from one device to another, or are the books stuck on the specific phone I downloaded them to forever?

harrellj

Reaction score
Amazon keeps track of the books you've bought with the Kindle app, so yes, they transfer from device to device, including if you have a Kindle itself. The only caveat is to use the same account for all of them.

OP
D

Dadeo

Reaction score
Amazon keeps track of the books you've bought with the Kindle app, so yes, they transfer from device to device, including if you have a Kindle itself. The only caveat is to use the same account for all of them.

Awesome, thanks. So I guess I shouldn't have to worry with backing up all the files to my pc in case my droid is lost/stolen/broken, and instead log in to my amazon account and re-download my purchases?

harrellj

Reaction score
According to them, thats all that is needed.

Dragoro

Reaction score
That is all thats needed. Kindle is awesome, I couldnt live without mine.

brianes99

Reaction score
How the heck to you register for buying kindle books?!

Someone please tell me what i am missing?

mods, please delete..figured out what i was doing wrong

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Awesome, thanks. So I guess I shouldn't have to worry with backing up all the files to my pc in case my droid is lost/stolen/broken, and instead log in to my amazon account and re-download my purchases?

I tried the app, decided I didn't like it after getting a couple of free books and uninstalled it, decided to try again, the books were there on my account and I just downloaded them again. I've decided I like audio books better and kindle has no audio option
wified from my Incredible monolith using Swype or SlideIT on Tapatalk