Kindle for Android app

magnum1870

Reaction score
I use the kindle for Android app on my phone to read kindle books (mostly during lunch and break at work, but other times as well)

With the recent update, the android app now allows you to organize your books into collections, which is something I've looked forward to. The only problem, when I click Settings>Collections>Create>Type my Collection name and then click create I get this message "Unfortunately, Amazon Kindle has stopped" there's a report button and an ok button. The report lets you report (but with no info on success or whatever) and ok crashes the app.

Any clue how to resolve this problem?

D

dvdcatalyst

In your standard book view, tap and hold on a book, and it should give you an option to add it to a collection, and it gives you an option to create a new collection. Can you try that, and see if that works?

OP
M

magnum1870

Reaction score
I tried what you recommended, dvdcatalyst, but it doesn't work.

D

dvdcatalyst

I tried what you recommended, dvdcatalyst, but it doesn't work.

Maybe something with the name of the collection?

When I noticed your first post, I tried it on mine, and it worked just fine, but I used a name without any special characters or spaces in it.

OP
M

magnum1870

Reaction score
The first one I tested with I named Twilight...............but somehow it's all fine now. I'm not sure how I fixed it