1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kindle for Android app

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by magnum1870, Dec 20, 2013.

1. magnum1870

magnum1870 New Member

I use the kindle for Android app on my phone to read kindle books (mostly during lunch and break at work, but other times as well)

With the recent update, the android app now allows you to organize your books into collections, which is something I've looked forward to. The only problem, when I click Settings>Collections>Create>Type my Collection name and then click create I get this message "Unfortunately, Amazon Kindle has stopped" there's a report button and an ok button. The report lets you report (but with no info on success or whatever) and ok crashes the app.

Any clue how to resolve this problem?
  2. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

In your standard book view, tap and hold on a book, and it should give you an option to add it to a collection, and it gives you an option to create a new collection. Can you try that, and see if that works?
  3. magnum1870

magnum1870 New Member

I tried what you recommended, dvdcatalyst, but it doesn't work.
  4. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

Maybe something with the name of the collection?

When I noticed your first post, I tried it on mine, and it worked just fine, but I used a name without any special characters or spaces in it.
  5. magnum1870

magnum1870 New Member

The first one I tested with I named Twilight...............but somehow it's all fine now. I'm not sure how I fixed it
Search tags for this page

amazon kindle has stopped android

android amazon kindle has stopped
android app unfortunately stopped then user show report button
kindle android app update problem 12/18/13
kindle app does not work on samsung galaxy s4
message unfortunately, amazon kindle has stopped. droid razr
razr unfortunately amazon kindle has stopped
samsung galaxy s3 unfortunately kindle has stopped

unfortunately amazon kindle has stopped

unfortunately amazon kindle has stopped android
unfortunately kindle has stopped