1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kindle Fire to Receive Update Within 2 Weeks; UI Performance Improvements & More

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Dec 12, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

It seems that Amazon has taken some of the complaints against the Amazon Kindle Fire to heart. Several users across the web have complained about the sluggish performance of the user interface and of privacy and security issues relating to the ease in which anyone that picks it up can order Amazon items from your device. Amazon's spokesperson, Drew Herdener, had this to say,

There have been some other complaints about accessing Wi-Fi networks and the Internet on the device that may not be addressed with this update, but is likely still be worked on. These minor hiccups have not hindered the success of the device though, and it is estimated that Amazon has already sold more than 2 Million units.

Source: Kindle-FireForum via CNET
  2. xkape

xkape Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I don't know about the other 1,999,998 kindles but... I bought these for my kids for Christmas and I was seriously freaking out about no way to kid proof the market. Happy to see this! My daughter buying 20 bucks worth of coins for coin dozer on my old d1 kind of had me wondering.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  3. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen New Member

Coing dozer is great for my niece. Angry birds is also good. We actually have an app lock on the xoom so she cant buy apps. cant go into market without the password. lol, i make her look away everytime i enter it becuase i know here smarts will remember it.
Search tags for this page

kindle fire coin dozer update