Kindle AP Question

robinlyn

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have downloaded books to my Droid through KiNDLE Ap. Does ayone know how to delete the books off of the phone?

BACBAM

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have downloaded books to my Droid through KiNDLE Ap. Does ayone know how to delete the books off of the phone?

Go to your home page (The page that will have a picture of all your books) Press on one of the books until four options pop up. The fourth option is to delete the book. You will have to scroll down to see that option.

I am in here now trying to figure out why the highlight will not work anymore on my droidX. Seems it stopped working for me a few weeks ago.

Beaniejumper

Reaction score
Hello All,

Go to your home page (The page that will have a picture of all your books) Press on one of the books until four options pop up. The fourth option is to delete the book. You will have to scroll down to see that option.

I am in here now trying to figure out why the highlight will not work anymore on my droidX. Seems it stopped working for me a few weeks ago.
Thank you so much! I also was wondering how you deleted books from the Droid Kindle...thanks to google, I found this place now!! :)