Kinda surprised - warranty replacement

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
So I *****ed enough about my phone and they're sending me a replacement Eris, which kind of surprised me since I figured they were done with them totally. My camera is garbage, and I thought it was just a no flash issue however two of my friends who have the Eris don't have the vertical lines that run through their pictures. So, we'll see how the replacement works.

I'm skeered though... Even with all the quirks (MINOR!!!) my phone has had out of the box, it was still new when I got it, not someone else's previous headache. And who knows what they did to it.

DropC

Reaction score
Like-new replacements are like-new. The outside is completely replaced, and the inside is checked to make sure it's perfect, and then SBF'ed. You're safe. =)

OP
denakisland

denakisland

Reaction score
Pacific NW. Not so North and not so West.
Well, then I have had crud luck in the past with other phone replacements that have been garbage.
I have the new phone in hand and it doesn't seem to have a lot of the same issues my original had out of the box, which is looking very promising. The biggest thing: No screen jitters when plugged in. That was a HUGE issue with the original phone. Also, no lines in the pictures, which is what led me to ask for a replacement.
Crossing my fingers everything else is as good!