(kinda) New guy...

bluemoon

Reaction score
Have been lurking for several months, & just wanted to say that this forum has made my switch to Android (Moto Droid) much better! As a former RIM & iOS user, Android was both intriguing & intimidating at first. A little time browsing these forums threw the intimidation factor out the window.

Confession: After several months of ownership, I still have the "DRROOIIDD" notification tone & still think it sounds cool :) My boys think it's just the coolest thing ever dancedroid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF and thanks for introducing yourself. Lots of excellent information here and glad it's helped you. Don't worry I still have the DROOOIIIDDD sound too.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Welcome

Have been lurking for several months, & just wanted to say that this forum has made my switch to Android (Moto Droid) much better! As a former RIM & iOS user, Android was both intriguing & intimidating at first. A little time browsing these forums threw the intimidation factor out the window.

Confession: After several months of ownership, I still have the "DRROOIIDD" notification tone & still think it sounds cool :) My boys think it's just the coolest thing ever dancedroid

Welcome aboard bluemoon!