1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kind of new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by silvasrt4, Jan 12, 2010.

1. silvasrt4

silvasrt4 New Member

Hey Guys, im Max, had the droid for a couple months now and am still in love. uh im a Leo, i enjoy long walks on the beach.... haha no, um been on here since i got the phone, but am just now introducing myself. Checkout Lockbot in the market if you havent already, its awsome! i have a couple homemade lock screens on a thread here, just have to search lockbot. thanks for the time.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

So you're kind of a lurker huh?:) Thanks for coming out of the shadows, welcome you've probably been here longer then I have.