Kind of disappointed, kind of not

CD95YJ

Reaction score
So my X didn't like liberty, with it loaded I couldn't overclock or my phone would get up to almost 110° just using the browser to check my bank account ballance, however it loves apex 1.4 so its a good trade. I've got some blur removed and other stuff frozen, overclocked at 1.25 and still stable. Thanks to all the devs for all your hard work in making my X look and run its best, you guys rock!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
I had the same problem. But, Apex was worse for my x. I went to Darkslide blur and couldn't be happier.

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Darkslide is another good option, I just love the watermark theme, at least this week lol. My wife gets so mad cuz Im always changing my phone

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, but did you use the liberty app for overclocking or Droid x/2 overclock from the market? I just moved to liberty last night and got everything setup with [email protected]. All works very well, in fact my phone freaking flies. Benchmark use to be 15-16, but note it huts freaking 26-28!

Edit
It's ok to hit 40-42c just not any higher. Mine hits 42max but stays around 26-38

Sent from my DROIDX