Killin' Time - Couple of Jack-O-Lantern Pics

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by DessoThumbs, Oct 7, 2010.

1. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Hanging at the house and waiting for the UPS man (we've all been there, I'm sure). Getting a new 500 Gig internal HDD to replace my data drive that just crashed. Luckily I had Windows 7 backing up both C and D drives every week to my Terabyte external drive and didn't lose much.

Anyway since it's October (my favorite month) and I found these while restoring some stuff, I thought I'd share (not that they're that great or anything). These are 2 of the jack-o-lanterns I've carved over the years. Being dark and making it hard to hold the camera steady enough sorta enhanced the pictures a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I love carving pumpkins. These are hardcore though! I usually freehand mine and they look like a retarded cartoon style old man or something...

3. DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Yeah I've done one every year with my daughters since they were little bitty things. They're both gone to college now, though :( I'm still gonna do one this year!

The top is freehanded and the bottom was one of those push-pin patterns. Freehanded is better (not cheating).

Search tags for this page

jack-o-lantern nude

nude couple pics