Killer battery life on Liberty 0.7

BeKure

Reaction score
My battery life last about 4-5 hours on extended battery. Low Voltage but clock at stock speed (1000Mhz). Absolutely terrible for Liberty. I should be getting much better battery life than this.

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
My battery life last about 4-5 hours on extended battery. Low Voltage but clock at stock speed (1000Mhz). Absolutely terrible for Liberty. I should be getting much better battery life than this.

The facts suggest that the issue is with your phone itself, rather than liberty ROM.

If I unplugged my phone, and immediately started playing Angry Birds for hours on end, I wouldn't blame the battery life on Liberty.

jonathon1289

Reaction score
To those using Droid Overclock, can you explain the smartass governor? I am using conservative, which I understand should be a more gradual scaling of the CPU.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use smartass. Its great. I used to use conservative, then i switched to interactive (which works nice, in theory), now im on smartass. I would just google search this. There are a couple good threads that attempt to explain all the governers much better than I could in a few lines

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

jonathon1289

Reaction score
I use smartass. Its great. I used to use conservative, then i switched to interactive (which works nice, in theory), now im on smartass. I would just google search this. There are a couple good threads that attempt to explain all the governers much better than I could in a few lines

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Will do ( I tried Google a couple of weeks ago and didn't get much info on the specifics of the smartass one). I will search again, and worst case just run with it for a few days and see how it goes. Thanks!

searayman

Reaction score
In my droidoverclock I am not able to select nay different govorners? The only governors I have are:

ndemand
userspace
performance

any ideas why I do not have nay of the others?

jonathon1289

Reaction score
In my droidoverclock I am not able to select nay different govorners? The only governors I have are:

ndemand
userspace
performance

any ideas why I do not have nay of the others?

On the app main menu, press the Menu button and go to settings. Enable/Install the governors there.

BeKure

Reaction score

The facts suggest that the issue is with your phone itself, rather than liberty ROM.

If I unplugged my phone, and immediately started playing Angry Birds for hours on end, I wouldn't blame the battery life on Liberty.

Lol! Whatever you say my friend. Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Emitted from my Droid X via TapaTalk