Kik APP Or Texting iPhone

OP
N

NightSky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Optimus
Getting the iPhone to receive their messages.

How did she know that the iPhone wasn't getting her texts?
Did the problem just start out of the blue?
Or was that always a problem?
Was it recent problem? Like did it recently happen?

Sorry for so many questions

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How did she know that the iPhone wasn't getting her texts?
Did the problem just start out of the blue?
Or was that always a problem?
Was it recent problem? Like did it recently happen?

Sorry for so many questions
I don't know the details of the situation, nor do I find that to be any of my business. All I know is that user's texts weren't getting to the iPhone.

I posted the solution that worked for that user. Try it. If it doesn't work, then it would be an issue on the iPhone user's end.

Best way to really test if it's user specific is to use your stock messaging app, not KiK.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I have no issues texting iPhones from any of my devices. When I switched over to Android phones from using an iPhone I did have the problem where iMessages was blocking my texts.

Did you recently switch over to Android?

OP
N

NightSky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Optimus
I don't know the details of the situation, nor do I find that to be any of my business. All I know is that user's texts weren't getting to the iPhone.

I posted the solution that worked for that user. Try it. If it doesn't work, then it would be an issue on the iPhone user's end.

Best way to really test if it's user specific is to use your stock messaging app, not KiK.
Ok Thanks x

OP
N

NightSky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Optimus
I have no issues texting iPhones from any of my devices. When I switched over to Android phones from using an iPhone I did have the problem where iMessages was blocking my texts.

Did you recently switch over to Android?

No didn't recently switch. I have an Android phone I texted this guy that I know who has an iPhone and he never replied.
And since dezymond said that problem that someone had where their iPhone friend didn't get their text it makes me think.
But I don't think I ever had a problem texting the guy before.