1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Kids Games?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Rynos13, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Rynos13

Rynos13 New Member

I have a 3 year old daughter who loves puzzle, letters/numbers, or animal games. Any recommendations?
  2. catgoblet

catgoblet New Member

Dash & Ditto's Playground

My husband created a game for our almost 4 year old son that he just published yesterday. You can check out the free version at: http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.catglo.dashplaygroundfree

It's a 7-in-1 game pack with beautiful little animal characters playing classic versions of games like jump rope & hopscotch. It's designed by a dad and it shows! Good up to age 10-ish.
  3. stan76

stan76 New Member

Free online kids game - works on Droid

Here is a free online kids game that I recently released that might appeal to your daughter. You play a superhero dentist who fights plaque monsters. It is designed with kids in mind, so the difficulty is pretty simple. Works best if you have a droid with a slide out keyboard. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
  4. Wastons

Wastons New Member

Treasure Hunt-Ancient Turret
    Find the hidden treasures in short duration to get high score. Avoid clicking wrongly as otherwise you will lose 20 seconds in given time duration.
    Treasure Hunt Game
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  5. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    My son loves angry birds (he calls it brakes because of brsking the wood and boxes lol) and started playing it when he was 2. I also just let him play ant Smasher too. He's already picked up how to restart the game. He's 3 now btw. There is also a lot of color/number/letter games too.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. nancy02

nancy02 New Member

kids games

You can teach variety of things to your kids at your home. There are so many kids game like kids adventure games, kids classroom games, kids puzzle games, and kids cooking games. These games are good for your kids not only for the entertainment aspect but also for the educational aspect.
    Some latest free online kids games are Cheese hunter, Garden attack, Santa Claus painting, Make an animal, Crazy monkey spin, Potato President, etc. These kids’ games are added with amazing audio and visual effects that your kid will enjoy.
    You can find more interesting games for your kids at online play game.
  7. jamesandrew

jamesandrew New Member

You can refer this site iPhone Apps, iPad Apps, & Android Apps to find the best droid apps for kids. I guess, currently it is a top website for providing the list of great kids app for both iPhone and android.
  8. wahid2o11

wahid2o11 New Member

9. npike

npike New Member

Check out Color Dots!

Ellie's Games combines vivid colors and simple game functions to help your child grow while having fun. Color Dots is a bright, vivid color based game that helps expand a child's growing mind. Simple themes and a user friendly interface make all of Ellies Games simple and fun for children of all ages.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.elliesgames.colordots.android
  10. janos23

janos23 New Member

Search tags for this page
about droids information for kids
android games for a 3year old
apps for kids games on droid phone
best android games for 3 year olds
best kids games apps for droid 2013 age 5
droid 2 games for kids

droid games for kids

games on droid phone for kids