Kickback

ronnieg56

Reaction score
On my Droid Charge I received a check mark on the top memo line.

After scrolling the line down it says "Update to Kickcack Succussful".

I touch the memo line and every time on all other memos it always removes the check
mark from the top line on my honme screen. Not with this. No matter how many times I try the check mark will not remove
from the notifications.

Also, I never used it, kickback. I never used any of the Accessibility features any time either.

Is there a reason why I can't remove the check mark from the kickback update from the memo line?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think Kickback is an app that vibrates on key presses or some such. It is a base Goggle app and unless you freeze it or some such, it's going to automatically update just like Maps, Gmail, Market, etc.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think Kickback is an app that vibrates on key presses or some such. It is a base Goggle app and unless you freeze it or some such, it's going to automatically update just like Maps, Gmail, Market, etc.

this is exactly right... kickback.apk is one of the core android files it controls the haptic feedback/vibrate. It can also be turned on or off in settings.

OP
ronnieg56

ronnieg56

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies. It can be turned off/on in settings/accessibility

skyhunterone

Reaction score
kickback notificaion of successful update

I have the same problem of not being able to remove the update notification from my status bar no matter what I do. I have disabled kickback, talkback, and accessibility and yet it remains. Has anyone found a remedy?