Keys popping off of keyboard!

ryanfrank24

Reaction score
so this came to a real shock to me. I opened up my Droid Keyboard the other day to send a text and i noticed that my keys literally started coming off!!! i was wondering if there is anyone else out there that has had this happen or heard about it happening. I havent dropped or thrown my phone either its in good condition besides the keys.
Of course i had to do a lot of complaining to verizon customer service finally for them to send me out a new phone that will be here next week. Then they will take a look at my phone i have now and decide if its a problem with the phone or if it was caused by me. I would think they would say its a problem with the phone! anyways would love some answers or if anyone has heard of this!

thanks

LovelyLJ

Reaction score
yes i actually had this happen to me, they also replaced my phone with ease....they have no idea why it happened but they jus said it was a problem with the phone.

OP
ryanfrank24

ryanfrank24

Reaction score
wow thats crazy.. yeah they were very rude about it. i finally got my new phone in the mail today. just have to send my old one back! they told me they basically had never heard of this happening.. so thats why i had to get on the forums to find out! thanks for the reply