Keys on keyboard pulling up?

FC127

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? This is my 3rd D2 and the second that has had a key start to pull up.

Fyi, they are surprisingly sharp...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

felixthecat1

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this problem? This is my 3rd D2 and the second that has had a key start to pull up.

Fyi, they are surprisingly sharp...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Is it the lower left Alt, CAP, Z, and MIC keys? Mine have been slightly raised since I purchased the phone, and for whatever reason, the store personnel were able to convince me that it's normal. They showed me the floor models, and even the one that the salesperson had on his person, and they were all the same, and yet, the D2 global looked fine, but costed more...

I thought it was odd, but since I don't really use the physical keyboard, I haven't really given it much thought again until I read your post..

curious if it's the same keys as mine...

lizard

Reaction score
Maybe the store displays were preowned or refurbs, same goes for the salesperson's. Maybe he's thrifty. But when you open you keyboard or close it and it starts snagging on those buttons, your concerns will be renewed.

felixthecat1

Reaction score
Maybe the store displays were preowned or refurbs, same goes for the salesperson's. Maybe he's thrifty. But when you open you keyboard or close it and it starts snagging on those buttons, your concerns will be renewed.

Well maybe if I live with it for a while, then fuss, then get it replaced, then fuss, then fuss some more, maybe I can get them to give me a thunderbolt instead?

lizard

Reaction score
They probably wont do anything because technically there ain't nothing wrong with it. As long as it opens and closes and the keys all work you are probably at the mercy of the store employees and their discretion. Its cosmetic, like a scratch.