Keyboard

musclemilk

Reaction score
On my Droid x, I am So sick of the keyboard.

I tryed swype and go keyboard.. no dice.

Any other options?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just search the market for keyboard. there's many 3rd party apps you can use. I personally use Flex T9

megraven21

Reaction score
Flex T9 has the multitouch but its only supported on certain phones as of now. I own just about every keyboard cuz I like to switch. Right now I'm using A.I. Type Pro because of the amazing predictions (and the awesome christmas theme). I used to hate that I dont have the multitouch anymore cuz I could type without having to look at the phone but if u find the right keyboard, u will be able to type just as fast. Thumb Keyboard is another great keyboard but nobody has predictions like A.I. You type something once and next time its in the prediction list. Cuts down on having to type anything, really.

I do want to say, the worst keyboard I have used is Swiftkey. I bought it because of the great reviews & enticing description. Besides the HUGE lack of customizations, it types like crap for me. Since it got great reviews, maybe I just dont get the concept of this keyboard but I own or have tried EVERY keyboard out there and to me, that's the biggest waste of money. (For a keyboard) Go keyboard was bad for me too. Trying to make a correction that the built in auto-correct didnt catch screwed up the entire text.

Perfect keyboard has multitouch and if u are looking for a very accurate swype/sliding keyboard, TouchPal is it. I'm a tapper and touchpal's accuracy keeps bringing me back. No fun customizations but thats not as important to me as typing fast. (downloaded Slide It but haven't tried it yet)

Sorry for the novel ...just want to help.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

srvctec

Reaction score
Thumb Keyboard is by far my favorite. Many options for skins and layouts. Been using it on my phone for over 6 months exclusively.

Sent from my stock DROID X2 using Tapatalk.

comk4ver

Reaction score
Sounds like someone misses having a physical keyboard! Jk to go back to the original keyboard go to a text box eg the texting app long press until a window pops up asking you to select input options swift key, multi touch and swype.... Make your selection from there

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chrisnelson24

Reaction score
Perfect keyboard is like the mytouch but better. I use big button keyboard. Lot bigger keys!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Wow, I actually thought swiftkey was pretty good. I find myself switching from swiftkey to swype. I constantly go back and forth because it feels great to switch off every once and awhile.