1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keyboard/spacebar problem

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by racerkvn, Jun 21, 2011.

1. racerkvn

racerkvn New Member

2. Sandhawk89

Sandhawk89 New Member

I have two X in my house hold that are having the same problem. Is there still not a fix for this.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. racerkvn

racerkvn New Member

I talked to a dude here at work, and he asked if I was using the "Gingerbread Keyboard", of course I said no. So I downloaded it from the market, the free version, and I be doggone, IT WORKS!

My question is, if the factory keyboard has a glitch and they are working on a fix, thats cool, but it seems to me it's an internal software glitch and it would effect any keyboard program you are running. Time will tell I reckon...
  4. nanito

nanito New Member

droid x2 keyboard spacebar issue

Fixed it! What a pain though. I went under settings>apps >all>multi-use keyboard and cleared data and it worked! May think about gingerbread after I do a little more research.....:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

android gingerbread spacebar will not work

fixing space bar on droid4

lgl55c droid keyboard spacebar problem

spacebar not working keyboard

spacebar-on-keyboard-not-working