Keyboard/Screen problems

aliefjoker

Reaction score
I hadn't registered sooner because normally I find what I'm looking for through search. The problems I have don't seem to be anywhere I've looked.

Ok I have a Droid 2 A955. I've rooted, flashed it to Cricket, and rommed it. I had the MIUI Rom installed and didn't like it so I SBF'd. This is where my problems began. I SBF'd it with the 2.3.2 file. Once I get to the main screen I can probably touch it twice (like two actions) then touch doesn't work anymore. My hard keyboard doesn't do anything either. I keep reading about Settings>Manage Applications>etc... When I click on settings or any other icons all it does it highlight red. When I go to in to the menu of icons I can't back out of there unless I battery pull. I can't even power off using the power button.

I went in to recovery and did a full wipe. Now I'm having troubles getting back in. Like I can get the triangle screen to pop up but pressing buttons doesn't get the menu to pop up. Now back on the main home screen after a regular boot up my screen goes black but the part where the battery life is at shows up. This is where I'm stuck. Did I do something wrong? How do I fix this? Thanks!

tl;dr
SBF'd to 2.3.2 from MIUI rom
Screen is black or it freezes within the icon menu
Neither keyboard works
Having hard time getting back in recovery mode

I used the VRZ_A955_2.3.20_1FF_01.sbf in case you're wondering.