1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard/Screen problems

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by aliefjoker, Mar 29, 2012.

1. aliefjoker

aliefjoker New Member

I hadn't registered sooner because normally I find what I'm looking for through search. The problems I have don't seem to be anywhere I've looked.

Ok I have a Droid 2 A955. I've rooted, flashed it to Cricket, and rommed it. I had the MIUI Rom installed and didn't like it so I SBF'd. This is where my problems began. I SBF'd it with the 2.3.2 file. Once I get to the main screen I can probably touch it twice (like two actions) then touch doesn't work anymore. My hard keyboard doesn't do anything either. I keep reading about Settings>Manage Applications>etc... When I click on settings or any other icons all it does it highlight red. When I go to in to the menu of icons I can't back out of there unless I battery pull. I can't even power off using the power button.

I went in to recovery and did a full wipe. Now I'm having troubles getting back in. Like I can get the triangle screen to pop up but pressing buttons doesn't get the menu to pop up. Now back on the main home screen after a regular boot up my screen goes black but the part where the battery life is at shows up. This is where I'm stuck. Did I do something wrong? How do I fix this? Thanks!

tl;dr
    SBF'd to 2.3.2 from MIUI rom
    Screen is black or it freezes within the icon menu
    Neither keyboard works
    Having hard time getting back in recovery mode

I used the VRZ_A955_2.3.20_1FF_01.sbf in case you're wondering.
Search tags for this page
doid 4 screen issues
droid 4 keyboard problems

droid 4 screen problems

screen problems on droid 4