1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard Quest

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by alucard9114, Jul 30, 2010.

1. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

I am looking for the original motorola droid keyboard to put on ultimate droid roms and other roms i hate hate hate hate the htc keyboard.
  2. 2guys1droid

2guys1droid New Member

did you check under your keyboard settings to see if you have the option for "android keyboard" which is the default (idk what rom you are using. more info might give a different answer)
  3. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

I want it for Ultimate droid 5 and other roms that use htc keyboard i looked in settings and hit droid keyboard and nothing.I just need a way to switch back to the android keyboard.
  4. Hiroshika

Hiroshika New Member

Do a google search for latin-ime.apk or just use the droid x multitouch keyboard (assuming your not on froyo where it doesnt work ) but honestly whats not to like about the htc keyboard? its only got benifits over android stock. if its lagging, try turning off haptic feedback.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. mossostdrauka

mossostdrauka New Member

im all about the 2.2 stock keyboard.... those pop up rows of numbers and punctuation are fantastic! im reflashing a 2.2 leak right now until we get a fix. I just don like any other keyboard as much.
Search tags for this page

i hate motodroid keyboard