1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard Problems

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by amydaveg, Dec 21, 2011.

1. amydaveg

amydaveg New Member

I am new to android and have been experiencing a frustrating problem.

Intermittantly the keyboard becomes unresponsive and the letters/numbers i type do not show up in the screen. I can feel the phone vibrate when i press a key, and the phone recognizes that i have pressed a key, but it does not register and show in the space i am trying to type into. This can happen with both phone numbers, on websites or anyplace else.

I saw posts about the keyboard not coming up, but this seems to be a different problem.

If I power cycle the phone, it works again.

I am using the native keyboard but have tried swiftkey and the same problem happens.

I am sick of factory resetting my phone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
  2. vonfink13

vonfink13 New Member

Can't say that has ever happened to me..I use Swype...did you give that a try...?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android keyboard issues letter number

android keyboard unresponsive

motorola razr keypad unresponsive