1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard problem with 4.0.4 update

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by zinethar, Apr 2, 2012.

1. zinethar

zinethar Member

I installed Birdmans 4.0.4 update and it does seem great but every time i have an input that uses the keyboard it asks me to select the input method. The US keyboard is selected which is what i would normally use but 2 different Japanese keyboards are also selected and there appears to be no way to unselect or delete them. Any ideas anyone? Not really an issue but is a pain. There is also no way to mark it as default so it won't ask each time.
  2. zinethar

zinethar Member

Well it appears no one has an answer here but on a brighter note - my stuck notification led is now working correctly! So far this seems to be great!
Search tags for this page
android 4.0 keyboard problem
android 4.0.4 no keyboard problem
android keyboard version 4.0.4

droid 4 keyboard problem

droid 4 problem with keyboard
galaxy asks input every time
nexus 4 keyboard issue
nexxus 4 keyboard wont work
no keyboard input galaxy nexus