1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keyboard light not working on bb 7.5

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chris420o, Feb 17, 2010.

1. chris420o

chris420o New Member

i been running bugless beast for a few days now and i just noticed that my keyboard light hasnt been working...its annoying when im trying to type in teh dark i never noticed it until just before...is this a known issue? is there a fix for this?
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  2. thericksonebay

thericksonebay New Member

Bump!! Same Problem here any known fixes
  3. beneharris

beneharris New Member

mine was doing that too, along with a few other things. i reflashed update.zip and it fixed it. you might give that a try. it doesn't wipe anything just fyi
  4. thatguychuck

thatguychuck New Member

My keyboard light never seems to work quite right after a boot. I keep my screen on the lowest setting using the power widget. I found that by cycling through the brightness settings on the power widget after a fresh boot returns the keyboard to "normal." And seems to work fine after that.
  5. maladroid

maladroid New Member

Awesome! That totally works as a fix, even for Bugless Beast 0.8 ESE53, just nandroid installed it and was super happy until the keyboard lights didn't come on first fresh boot. Thanks very much!