1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Keyboard Issues

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jpatey, Jun 16, 2010.

1. jpatey

jpatey New Member

I have had my current Droid for about 4 months. Over the last few weeks I have noticed that when I use the physical keyboard certain letter will double or triple themselves up when I am typing an email or text message. Has anyone else had this issue? I know the phone is still under warranty but I am not thrilled about getting a refurbished phone this early into a 2 year contract.
  2. sroach23

sroach23 New Member

i hate the physical keyboard so i never use it. ive just gotten used to using the on screen one.do a custom on screen one or try swype. i started using swype today and may stick with it.
  3. gazpachoking

gazpachoking New Member

Yep, I've been having the same problem. Mostly with my 'i' and 'o' keys. Comes out double sometimes while I'm typing. When I try to reproduce it on purpose, it usually works fine. :/
Search tags for this page

android keyboard escape key