keyboard issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by skelly3, Mar 31, 2011.

1. skelly3

skelly3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    when i receive a text sometimes the keyboard doesnt work.....it will show the words typing out below the text box but it wont show the words typing in the text box......any help or suggestions?????

2. Hyposprayer

Hyposprayer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Was there water damage? Was it dropped? Anything? If it's still under warranty I would take it by Verizon. They might hook you up with a new phone. If you didn't damage it and it just started doing it on it's own, I would revert to factory settings.

3. andy'sfriend

andy'sfriend Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have this problem too. It is some sort of software issue, in my opinion. Closing the text message program or typing something in another program will fix it. I haven't been able to figure out the cause.

Let us know if you figure it out.

4. skelly3

skelly3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    phone

I have dropped it once since I've had it but nothing serious....it does seem to fix the problem if u back out of the message and try again but it gets annoying....if u find anything out let me know

5. Kaos2flo

Kaos2flo Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I might have remember having that problem maybe once or twice. But since I've switched to smart keyboard, I haven't had that problem.