1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

keyboard force close issue

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Forcedbyhatred, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Forcedbyhatred

Forcedbyhatred New Member

so i am running original droid with pe6, no themes. using handcent as the messaging app. when i am typing and turn the phone to landscape the keyboard force closes and i have to use the horrendus droid keyboard. and the only way to reset the keyboard it to reboot the phone. any dea why this would be happening.
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Mine did the same thing for a while then it stopped. I personally went back to v5.0.2 until they release the v6.5 rom.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Forcedbyhatred

Forcedbyhatred New Member

mine was doing it in pe5 as well :(. only time it didnt was when i was using swype beta but i work in a kitchen and cant really swype with food stuffs on my hands lol
Search tags for this page

android keyboard force closing

force close miui keyboard
galaxy s3 keyboard force closes
keyboard closes incredible 2
phone force closes while typing