Keyboard color

mguinta25

Reaction score
Running gb and the keyboard has an ugly blue color when i press a letter. Anyway to change it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pinback

Reaction score
So there's so many different keyboard apps out there, but all I want is to be able to change the color. The stock is just a boring white and black keyboard. Anything good out there?

Basically something as close to stock keyboard as possible, but just being able to change the color.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

REMilk

Reaction score
I am presently using the GO Keyboard. I know many use SWYPE. Try several, or all of them and use the one you like best.

Bob

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Thumb keyboard is worth every penny and had a ton of color themes... You won't go back to stock! And you can use it on any tablet tied to your acct so you won't get thumb tied switching from devices, lol... Pun intended, lol
Hope that helps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
On a side note...? D3 unit user not? Using the physical keyboard? What did I miss?

REMilk

Reaction score
Thumb keyboard is worth every penny and had a ton of color themes... You won't go back to stock! And you can use it on any tablet tied to your acct so you won't get thumb tied switching from devices, lol... Pun intended, lol
Hope that helps.

Makes me think of the award that was available for those fans of the old Mattell Intellivision gaming console.

You join the 'Numb Thumb" club.

This pun was intentional!

Bob

Cveezy

Reaction score
So there's so many different keyboard apps out there, but all I want is to be able to change the color. The stock is just a boring white and black keyboard. Anything good out there?

Basically something as close to stock keyboard as possible, but just being able to change the color.

are u asking if theres an app to change the physical keyboard backlight color? or for the virtual one?

pinback

Reaction score
virtual one.

Thumb keyboard looks cool. I may have to give it a try.

Cveezy

Reaction score
virtual one.

Thumb keyboard looks cool. I may have to give it a try.

oh i thought u knew someone who had an app who changed the physical keyboards back light color...i almost had an....=D

pinback

Reaction score
oh i thought u knew someone who had an app who changed the physical keyboards back light color...i almost had an....=D

Lol yeah. I'd love to see that too!

acoers

Reaction score
did you guys know if you open your keyboard and double hit alt and uppercase it will turn a light on next to it when your writing a text.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I use a-type keyboard fully customizable down to background behind the keyboard and all. it even lets you change size of the keys
Hope you enjoy its the only one I use now worked on every phone I tried it on from d1 d2 d3 dx dx2 incredible nexus s and nexus one. Tis all I tested it on so far

AHiLdesigns

Reaction score
I've been using SlideIt for eons now (I needed it initially as it's more responsive/intuitive than swype). It's the first and only virtual keyboard I've purchased. They've recently upgraded their app to now accept themes, and while there's still room for growth the themes available are very sharp.

DigbyDNh

Reaction score
I use Go keyboard and I really like it. It has many diffrent themes and is very customizable

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Ultra Keyboard, SlideIt & Go are 3 of my favorites and they all have a variety of themes in the market...

~the machine is nothing without the woman~